Dianne Stickney -
Dianne and her family have resided in Kitchener-Waterloo for 40+ years. Having moved several times, she has a sincere appreciation and understanding of your needs when relocating.
in Kitchener-Waterloo past and presently serving as:
A highly successful real estate professional
- Volunteer in a variety of community agencies including: Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce, Sunnyside Home Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, the Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Board and her church
- Public school trustee on the Waterloo County Board of Education for six years
, Dianne is well respected by colleagues
and has developed:
- a vast knowledge of the Kitchener-Waterloo, Elmira, St. Jacobs, New Dundee and the townships market
- a powerful plan of action to get your property sold
- strong negotiating skills
- an extraordinary program offering local concierge services
- a comprehensive follow-up system
Recently recognized as an industry leader, Dianne was given the distinctinon as Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors 2016 Volunteer of the Year award. She has also been voted Waterloo Chronicle Reader’s Choice recipient for several years running, including a 2015 Gold Award and previously with the Diamond Award in years past. Also, Dianne was honoured to be nominated in the professional category for the Oktoberfest Woman of the Year 2009 award in the professional category.
Her successful real estate practice is built on referrals from many satisfied past clients.
Dianne is a professional real estate consultant recognized with AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING SALES ACHIEVEMENT AND EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE for TWENTY FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS.